Celebration Cocktail Collection
Looking for the perfect cocktails to celebrate? Be it, New Year, Birthday, Graduation or even you just fancy them! A mixture of classic cocktails and champagne cocktails with an Oro Twist!
Out of stock
Free mainland UK delivery for orders over £30
Special Offer - every purchase of two Signature Cocktail Collections we will gift two art deco coupe glasses T&Cs apply
Oro Celebration Cocktail Collection just for you.
Five unique cocktails all using our internationally acclaimed spirits - Oro, Oro V and OroRum. With a half-bottle (37.5cl) of Bouche Pere Brut Champagne.
These cocktails are designed to be a dash different than our previous collections, in that, three of the cocktails split in half to make a total of six cocktails when topped up with Champagne.
The five cocktail bottles alongside the Champagne make 8 cocktails - ideal to share!
These cocktails have been carefully designed and made by our distillers and bartenders at the distillery in Scotland. Thus, bringing the luxury bar experience to your home.
Let your inner mixologist free. All the flavour balance is done. The stage is yours. Using everyday items or bar equipment (we do love a good home bar). Shake it like a professional!
We have instructional videos on our website to help you enjoy making our cocktails.
Each cocktail consists of an aluminium bottle for you to mix and pour at home. All of our cocktails are double measures of spirits and include the required juices, mixer, syrups and even garnishes!!
- Oro Bramble (Oro Gin, Gomme 1:1 sugar syrup, Crème de Mure and Lime juice)
- OroRum Dark and Stormy (OroRum, fresh lime juice and Gomme 1:1 sugar syrup. To be topped up with Canada Dry Ginger ale)
- Grand Royal Fizz (Oro Gin, Strawberry syrup, Lemon juice and vanilla rum. To be topped up with Champagne.)
- Oro V Royale (Oro V Gin, dark raspberry liqueur, fresh lemon juice and Gomme 1:1 syrup. To be topped up with Champagne.) An Oro V take on a Kir Royale
- Bergamot 75 (Oro Gin, Bergamot syrup and lemon juice. To be topped up with Champagne. This is Oro's take on a classic French 75.
Fun, tasty and simple.....simply add ice or in this case, Champagne!!
Tasting Notes for Bouche Pere:
Bouche Pere Brut Champagne is a ripe, biscuity Champagne with a fine mousse and a long, elegant finish. A blend of 50% Chardonnay, 30% Pinot Noir and 20% Pinot Meunier gives backbone and complexity. A family-run Champagne house founded in 1920 and today run by José and his brother Pierre Bouché.
Have a look at our videos - www.orogin.co.uk/news/cocktails
Please note we recommend these are consumed within 1 year. Please keep them in a cool environment when boxed and we recommend putting them in the fridge when open and consume within three days of opening.