Buying Products on our website
By placing an order with The OROGIN® Distilling Co Ltd, you acknowledge to have read and agreed to these terms and conditions. If you are unhappy with any aspect of these, please contact us here
We must receive payment of the whole of the price of the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to the address supplied during the checkout process. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between ourselves and yourself.
Processing your order
We try our best to process all orders within 24 hours of receiving them, however, as we use a third party courier on occasion we do experience some breakages which may delay your order.
We require signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not yourself for the purpose of accepting delivery (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that address) is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by The OROGIN® Distilling Co. Ltd. and transfer of responsibility in the same way. If possible, please inspect the condition of your parcel before you sign for it. If it is damaged please do not sign for it, hand it back to the courier to return to us. If you discover your parcel is damaged after you sign for it, please call 01387840381 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To purchase products from The OROGIN® Distilling Co. Ltd, you must be of legal age to buy alcohol in the country in which you reside. Delivery will only be made to individuals of legal purchase age and our delivery Company will require signature on delivery. Our delivery Company will check a valid form of ID if they are unsure of the recipients age.
We are working on expanding our transport network and if you are wanting to order from outside the UK and have a UK billing address for your credit or debit card please contact us about the costs involved with sending your parcel outside the UK. Please be advised that whilst we ship to the vast majority of locations within the UK we do not offer this service for Jersey, Guernsey, The Orkney Islands, The Isle of Scilly, Ireland, The Highlands, The Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man. Please contact us directly for advice on delivery to these locations.
All items are subject to availability. We will inform and refund you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available.
Returns and Exchanges
For cancellations or returns please contact us as soon as possible. You will receive a full refund of the price paid for the goods ordered, we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible. Please return the goods to us in the original packaging as soon as reasonably practicable. Please not we cannot refund a product with a damaged or broken seal.
The OROGIN® Distilling Co ltd vouchers and E-gift cards are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Gift cards are valid indefinitely from date of purchase
- Gift cards can be redeemed against all products on The OROGIN® website.
- Gift cards are non transferable and may not be returned or redeemed for cash.
- If you order total is less than the value of the Gift card, the remaining balance will be credited to your account and can be redeemed on subsequent orders.
- If your order exceeds the value of the gift card all remaining balances must be paid by a credit or debit card, or any remaining credit in your account.
- If you return products you have purchased using a gift card, the remaining balance will be credited to your account as store credit and will be redeemed against subsequent orders.
- Electronic gift cards will be emailed to the recipient once the full order has been processed and payment has been received. A copy will also be sent to the sender as confirmation of dispatch.
- The OROGIN® Distilling Co. Ltd. is not liable for delivery of an electronic gift card to an incorrect or non-existent email address. This is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- The OROGIN® Distilling Co. Ltd. is not responsible if a gift card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- Delivery charge is applicable on any products purchased with The OROGIN® Distilling Co Ltd. gift card.
- Delivery charges may be applicable on Printed Gift cards.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION